Monday, February 27, 2012

Moonlit Mondays

Since I decided to start writing again on this sorely neglected blog I thought it would be fun to have a few days a week with a topic. Mondays have been deemed Moonlit, and are for romance, love and sensual pursuits. A sweet way to make an otherwise unloved day of the week into something to look forward to!

Tonight I'll keep it short, with just a suggestion to visit a blog I discovered through Pinterest, which by the way, if you haven't gone over to the dark side of Pinterest I have to ask, WHY not?? How could you resist delightful things like this that pop onto your computer screen randomly like magic?
This lovely recipe for the above pictured limoncello tiramisu led me to the very cool website, The Love Bite which is crammed full of recipes that look drool worthy and neato ideas for dates. I can't wait to try some out and explore more of the love!

Share the love sugarpeas!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ~art by Bella Pilar

No comments:

Post a Comment