Tuesday, May 18, 2010

LOST, in paradise!


I'm about to watch the second to last episode of Lost tonight and I'm feeling terribly nostalgic for Hawaii. The memories of my favorite place on the planet and my favorite tv show of all time will forever be entangled. Knowing the show was filmed on Oahu gave me incentive to explore places I might not have found on my own, like the beautiful beach above where the Losties have their beach camp.
I used to like going there when I knew they weren't filming, thinking it was my own little private piece of heaven. Sometimes I even shared it with family!
We got so lucky one Sunday afternoon. There were turtles all over, laying in the sun, and playing in the waves.
 
I'm sure I have lots more pictures buried somewhere on my external hard drive. I'll have to post more when I dig them up. For now, it's off to get comfy in my favorite chair, TV on, snacks ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment