Thursday, April 1, 2010

Better late than never!

Quick and easy thing to be grateful for today. Family! Which would be why I almost forgot to post my gratitude today. My Mom, Sis, Brother in Law, and two Nieces came up today for a weekend visit. It's been chaos and shenanigans, but tons of fun as always!

Also, John finally made it to where he's supposed to be in Iraq. Now maybe he can get settled, get internet set up, and we can fall into those odd, but normal deployment routines.

I may get a beatin' for posting this picture, but I can't resist. I love my April Fool and miss him terribly!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are having a good time with family, you deserve it!! I hope you settle into your new routine soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're having fun with family. That is a fantastic picture of John. :)

    ReplyDelete